Pilot Flying J Investigation
- Haslam suit settlement leads to new Browns logo: Editorial cartoon
- Jimmy Haslam settles fuel rebate shortage lawsuits; preliminary order filed in Arkansas court
- Jimmy Haslam says Pilot has sent out all rebate shortage checks; nine employees exit company
- Cleveland Browns and NFL P.M. links: Craig Robertson has chance to prove himself as a 3-4 linebacker; Browns among turnaround teams?
- Jimmy Haslam says he has no plans to sell the Cleveland Browns
CLEVELAND, Ohio — Jimmy Haslam’s Pilot Flying J reached a settlement agreement today with trucking companies that sued Pilot over claims of fuel rebate fraud — a tentative deal that could halt a nationwide string of lawsuits against the family business.