This Court has appointed certain persons to serve in various leadership capacities on behalf of Plaintiffs for a one-year term (Dkt 64). In the same Order, the Court has authorized the appointment of a five-person Executive Committee by coordinating lead and liaison counsel in the consolidated action and the appointment of a three-person Steering Committee by lead and liaison counsel in both the financial institution and consumer cases..
- May 18, 2017 – Company sued in prison bribery scheme to pay state $2M.
- May 22, 2014 – Target Corporation Customer Data Security Breach Litigation-ORDER APPOINTING EXECUTIVE AND STEERING COMMITTEES
- April 16, 2014 – Ramirez v. General Motors – “Ignition Switches”
- March 24, 2014 – Mississippi’s Don Barrett Secures $84.9M Settlement for Truckers
- March 3, 2014 – Case 2:13-cv-03306-ES-JAD F. RUGGIERO & SONS, INC. et al v. NYK LINE (NORTH AMERICA) INC. et al Order
- January 15, 2014 – MS Litigation Review and Commentary – Book Review: Assuming the Risk, by Michael Orey
- November 25, 2013 – Activity in Case 4:13-cv-00250-JMM National Trucking Financial Reclamation Services LLC v. Pilot Corporation et al Order
- November 18, 2013 – NASHVILLEPOST – Bridgestone files massive fraud and deception suit against IBM
- October 10, 2013 – The Washington Post – Attorneys for Va. coalfields property owners press 2 energy companies on natural gas royalties
- October 8, 2013 – Aftonbladet (Swedish Tabloid) – De har socker i allt och ofta ljuger de om det – (Google translation) they have sugar in everything and often they lie about it